I. Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- a Return and Exchange Form sent directly online through the www.balenciaga.com or through another declaration which explicitly states your decision to withdraw from the contract must be properly completed and sent to the Vendor within thirty (30) days of receipt of the products.
- we invite you to correctly fill in and submit the online Return and Exchange Form to the Vendor within thirty (30) days from the date of your receipt thereof;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged and, in any case, compliant with the requirements detailed in the section on Compliance Checks below;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within thirty (30) days from the date on which you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be charged for the return shipping cost, unless the Vendor has expressly exempted you from such costs at the time of purchase and on the further condition that you use the shipping agent indicated in the Return and Exchange Form. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by the Vendor in the online Return and Exchange Form, you will not have to directly take care of the return shipping costs, which are at your expense. In this case, the Vendor will pay the return shipping costs for you and will withhold a flat fee as payment for the return shipping. The fee will correspond to the original cost of shipping for the order. If an alternative courier is used for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the terms and conditions indicated above in letters a) and e) of the preceding paragraph. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at your own expense. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Our products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all accessories and documents. We reserve our right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly. For example, we may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s), or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
II. Refund Times and Procedures
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted, or, if a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the amount deducted for the decrease in refund. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cash on Delivery, SOFORT Banking where available), the refund procedure will start within 14 days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment made by Cash on Delivery (not available for Sweden and Denmark): you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products returned to the Bank account you indicate in the Return and Exchange Form; the time needed for refunding depends on the information you provided in your order; normally refunds take place within 14 days. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for Cash on Delivery orders.
- payment by SOFORT Banking: time will depend on the SOFORT company's policies.
III. Conditions for the exchange of products
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same model. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Return and Exchange Form on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased products using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
a. product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Return and Exchange Form on our website by means of the word "EXCHANGE” being available";
b. you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Return and Exchange Form;
c. you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than thirty (30) days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Return and Exchange Form and sending it via electronic means to the Vendor within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within thirty (30) days of the day you received them.;
d. you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased;
e. the products for which you request the replacement must be returned to the Vendor in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal;
f. the products to be exchanged that are part of a single order must be returned to the Vendor in a single shipment. the Vendor reserves the right to refuse products of the same order that are shipped for replacement in different stages.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Return and Exchange Form containing you request for goods replacement, the Vendor will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email.
IV. Deadlines and procedure for obtaining products exchange
After receiving the products to be exchange, the Vendor will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled, the Vendor will then verify the actual availability of the replacement products in its warehouses of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available in the warehouse, the Vendor will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with the procedures specified in Sections I and II herein.
If the selected products are available in the warehouse, the Vendor will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an email confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Shipment will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which the Vendor was made aware of your request for exchange The costs for shipping the replacement products shall be borne by the Vendor.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights within thirty (30) days of the day you received the product, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
You will be contacted by the Vendor if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. In this instance, you can have the original products shipped back at your expense or the Vendor will issue a refund in accordance with the procedures set out in Sections I and II.
The exchange products are subject to a subsequent product return procedure, in accordance to Sections I and II herein.
Please be informed that you can only exchange products in Belgium, Portugal, the Netherlands, Malta, Sweden and Luxembourg.
V. Identification Tag
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached complete with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
As advised by the Vendor, returned products may be shipped by the package delivery company UPS, using the pre-printed label enclosed in the package in which the products were shipped. If you use UPS, the Vendor will be paying the shipping costs and track the package at any time. Please contact UPS (or visit their site: www.ups.com) to organise pick-up. If you decide to use a different shipping courier than the one provided by the Vendor, you will have to pay for the cost of return shipping upfront and you will be responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
VII. Consumer Code
These Terms and Conditions for exercising the withdrawal right form an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. They are regulated by Italian law, and in particular by Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005, on the Consumer Code, in Chapter I “Consumer rights in contracts.”