You can pay securely with Klarna or Paypal.
• Placed diagonal logo from sleeves to front
• Slight oversize fit
• Ribbed finishing at collar, bottom and cuffs
• Made in Italy
• Dry cleaning
• Model is 179 cm / 5'10" and is wearing a FR size S
- Material: 100% virgin wool
Our approach: We are committed to the sustainable and ethical management of our operations. The goal of reducing our environmental impact influences our decisions. At all levels and in all locales—whether at offices and stores or along the supply chain—we respect high standards for social and ecological responsibility. Balenciaga is also fur- and exotic leather-free. Read more ...
Carbon footprint: we work to continually reduce the environmental footprint of our products. The remaining carbon emissions associated with all activities in this product’s life cycle are carefully calculated, and we commit to invest funds into carbon removal projects that protect and restore natural ecosystems to tackle climate change.
Balenciaga.com accepts the following payment methods :
Credit Card : Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
The amount will be charged to your card once the articles are shipped. Balenciaga.com features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you do not have to re-enter them for future purchases.
PayPal : Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the articles are shipped. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com. Please note PayPal is not offered as payment option for Pre Orders.
Klarna : Offers 3 flexible payment options with no additional cost, upon your preference :
1) Pay now : Pay the entire amount instantly, either via online banking or direct debit.
2) Pay in 30 days : Payment will be processed once the order has been delivered.
3) Pay in installments: Payment will be processed in 3 or 4 installments.
*Please note Klarna is not offered as payment option for Pre-Orders.
All payment conditions