Because sustainability is inherent to the quality of its products and the management of its activities, Balenciaga is committed to release collections that reflect its engagement for a better world and a sustainable future.
Conscious of its responsibilities, Balenciaga is continuously seeking to perfect its offering for its clients who are looking for responsible luxury.
Balenciaga shares Kering vision, its parent company, and places at the heart of its strategy the five following priority actions :
– Create a collective commitment and involve all employees in its quest for sustainability
– Reduce the environmental impacts of its activities and supply chain (greenhouse gas, water, waste)
– Offer products that have no damage on the environment
– Involve its suppliers to adhere to its commitments and help them improve their social and environmental performances
– Preserve natural resources – that are at the heart of Balenciaga creativity and innovation – and source them in the protection of biodiversity, environment and respect of animal welfare.